Cat Spring, Texas

Got a call today that i own for a trip that has expired, in 2014 i purchased a vacation package when i got my credit card statement it was used in a shopping mall in the Middle East, I canceled the credit card, The following week they called and said that the card was no longer good, They gave me a new package which had no expiration date I gave the my new card # for the new vacation plan for $498.00

today they called and said i own a balance on the original trip that i cancelled, wanted to close out the account and give him a credit card # for over $500.I told him that i pay all my billed in full and do not put any thug on payments. He said OK and hung up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of vacation package. Specialty Travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacation package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Specialty Travel.

Comments