Above caller told me that I had a charge my MasterCard on Nov 13, 2013 from Specialty Travel for the sum of $598.00. He further told me that I owed another $400.00 to complete the transaction and if I refused they were going to cancel my reservation and still charge my credit the additional $400.00 regardless.

Why is this company still in business with the numerous complaints against them? I am in the process of getting my November 2013 statement from Master Card, I don't believe that I even made the initial charge of $598.00.

Is there further steps that I can take to stop this nonsense? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Specialty Travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Specialty Travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Specialty Travel travel scam for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments